We like to think that working at Go Media is the best job ever. Want to work with us? We have a few openings below:
Designer and Developer Internships
Does your school offer class credit for successfully completing an unpaid internship program? Are you interested in gaining some experience in a professional studio environment? Go Media is always accepting internship applications from hard-working artists, designers, WordPress and PHP developers, and entrepreneurs. If you’re interested in learning more, or would like to be considered or our upcoming opportunities, send a cover letter, resume, and link to your online portfolio to email@example.com with your name + ’Internship Opportunity’ in the subject line.
Please note that we get a high volume of emails regarding jobs and internship opportunities at Go Media. If we don’t respond right away, please bear with us.
Account Manager Position
Do you love helping people and hearing their stories?
Do you want to see NEO thrive?
Are you a natural problem solver?
Do you enjoy working with and learning from a variety of experts?
Are you self-motivated and independent?
Do you like being in a creative environment?
Do you consider yourself a visionary?
Are you detail oriented, yet able to see keep your sights on the bigger picture?
Do you continually strive for excellence?
Are your answers a resounding YES? Then read on!
About Kelley Green Web
Kelley Green Web is a Communications and Development Company helping businesses and organizations identify their objectives and connect with strategies and resources to meet them. At Kelley Green Web, we’re growing sustainable networks to cultivate community health and wealth.
We believe synergistic connections foster a thriving and sustainable regional economy and are the foundation of vital communities. We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team – one who shares our values and will strive to create a stellar experience for our customers!
Represents KGW and it’s Umbrella Collective network of brand building experts.
Establishes, maintains and expands relationships with customers.
Is responsible for achieving sales goals and assigned account objectives.
Represents the entire range of partner company products and services to assigned customers, while executing the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
· Establishes and develops long-term relationships, while also servicing existing accounts.
· Seeks out and identifies new business opportunities, initiating communication with decision makers to assess their needs and sell the company’s products or services.
· Confidently presents company to prospective, new, and existing clients.
· Independently and successfully negotiates and closes deals.
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
· Coordinates the involvement of company and partner company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
· Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
· Oversees proper process execution.
· Ensures that project deliverables are on time and are in line with customer objectives
· Updates job knowledge by participating in learning opportunities; reading professional publications and resources; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
· Achieves assigned sales goals in designated accounts.
· Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
· Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
· Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
· Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
· Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
· Reports to the CEO
· Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
· Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
· Works closely with Traffic Manager to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
· Four year college degree from an accredited institution.
· Sales and project management experience.
· Strategic sales experience in a business-to business sales environment preferred.
· Marketing, communications, or sustainable business background is a plus.
· Computer proficiency.
· Competency with online platforms.
· Alignment with the values of company – i.e. desire to drive health and wealth in Northeast Ohio.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills, as primary responsibility is to establish and build relationships with others.
· Should be extremely organized as you will be working on multiple accounts at once.
· Should have an exceptional understanding of the sales process.
· Should be customer service driven.
· Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions
· This position requires some evening and weekend meeting and event attendance.
Verbal Communication, Partnership/Alliance Building, Prospecting, Goal Oriented, Teamwork, Communication Planning, Building Relationships, People Skills, Initiative, Customer Focus, Emphasizing Excellence, Presentation Skills, Internal Communications, Informing Others, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Persistence, Developing Budgets, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Performance Management