ON THE CLOCK
- I’m a Designer and Art Director here at Go Media. I saddled up with the studio back in 2007.
- I specialize in projects for Branding, Print design, and Illustration.
- I am founder of the On The Map video series, which aims to spotlight the amazing, unique things happening around the city of Cleveland.
- Soapbox: I think the great thing about designing in a place like Cleveland is that while the majority of creative people are moving away, a big door is open for free thinkers here. There’s an opportunity and more importantly a necessity for designers to be here in places like this contributing to a culture that’s unique and in need of people who can articulate it. Out of necessity comes good design… and where good design meets a place’s collective culture to create something new, that’s where I want to be.
OFF THE CLOCK
- In my off time I’m usually still at the studio on my other clock, but I also have a vested interest in food and finding new ways to incorporate it into every moment of my life.
- I’m the co-founder of furniture and product design studio 2nd Shift.
- I am the creator of the private location sharing app, FLARES.
- I like to make mini sites for whatever. ASIV, ANXTY, BLKAPPLE.
- I enjoy friendly yet semi-hostile banter as well as clever wordplay.
- Hi 5′s really sum up my outlook on life.