On the Clock
- I’m one of three partners here at Go Media and founder of Weapons of Mass Creation Fest
- I oversee the majority of Go Media’s sub-brands and products like Arsenal, GoMediaZine, Mockup Everything, etc.
- I’m the social media guru here at Go Media. I live on the web and love connecting with fans, clients, and peers.
- I wrote the book Thread’s Not Dead: The Designer’s Guide to the Apparel Industry
Off the Clock
- I’m an aspiring b-boy (break dancer) training under Cleveland hip hop legend Swift Ali.
- I’m a drummer and musician. I used to play in Parachute Journalists and occasionally produce my own music under the alias BOXOMYLK.
- I grew up on punk rock and like mine served with a splash of folk, pop, and beards.
- My wife and I are obsessed with documentaries and real-crime shows. I’m a mumblecore connoisseur.
- I don’t smoke, drink, or do drugs. I’m a sucker for coffee though. Peanut butter Mochas from Gypsy are amazing.