On the Clock
- I’m one of three partners here at Go Media and founder of Weapons of Mass Creation Fest.
- I help organize, plan, and execute WMC Fest and am always thinking of ways to help the design community
- I’m passionate about helping my fellow creators discover their true potential
- I wrote the book Thread’s Not Dead: The Designer’s Guide to the Apparel Industry.
Off the Clock
- I’m into lucid dreaming, astral projection, and all things spiritual and esoteric.
- I’m a drummer and musician. I currently play drums and write songs for Campfire Conspiracy. I used to play in Parachute Journalists and occasionally produce my own music under the alias BOXOMYLK.
- Drug free and don’t drink. But I love coffee.
- I blog about my personal development and spiritual path at Maker/Mistaker.
- Vegetarian. I love Mexican and Thai food.
- I’m a b-boy and love to dance.