On the Clock
- The lawyer says to use our legal titles. Therefore, I’m Vice-President along with Jeff. But we’re a small firm and don’t rule with iron fists. I’d consider the title “Chief Geek” more fitting.
- My first website went live in 1996. I don’t let that make me complacent. Technology evolves exponentially. My mantra is to never stop learning, never stop improving.
Off the Clock
- Although we’re based in Cleveland, I make my nest on the Gulf Coast of Florida with my amazing wife Rachel and our adventurous baby girl.
- I come from a long line of entrepreneurs. I’m up for business & non-profit advisory boards, cooperatives as well as consulting & lectures.
- Rachel keeps my DIY audacity in check. If I’m not home on Saturday, I’m likely on one of the 5 trips back to the hardware store.