For my second installment of the weekly review, here’s what I got accomplished this week. Feel free to judge me on how much or how little I get done in a given week.
- Finished bumper animations for the new tattoo show
- Started new theme for Go Mediazine
- Submitted artwork to Chris Comella, so he can design a new handout at our building’s grand opening in a month or two.
- Created a vanity page in my Netvibes to track mentions of Go Media on the web
- I was supposed to send low res designs for a new book about t-shirts, but I didn’t yet
- Helped out on some artwork for The Killers
- Did interview with Purebuttons
- Continued talks with CS Cart Developers for Arsenal 2.0
- Installed Universal Type Server, but haven’t used it yet, cause the other half (the client side) isn’t out yet.
- Worked on lower third graphics and revisions for the tattoo show
- Finished a design for The Fest 7 and am waiting on feedback
- Finished a design and proofed it for a French band called From Dying Skies
- Received a load of boxed Arsenal products that we’ll be shipping to Fellers to include in their catalog.
- Was featured in Advanced Photoshop and Computer Arts Projects magazine
Seems like I got a lot done this week. Oh yeah, I also put in about 10 hours of OT this week to do it.