Podcast for Designers – Episode 24: Todd Gauman and Uniting Cleveland Creatives
This month, we sit down with Todd Gauman, the WMC Fest Event Director, to talk about all the new changes to WMC Fest 5. We also talk about the current struggles Cleveland Creatives face, including Loren Naji’s art gallery being shut down twice in three weeks.
Listen to the Podcast
- Naji Studio Gallery event shut down for the second time in three weeks
- Joe Cimperman working with gallery owner Loren Naji following alcohol raid
- Reaction to Naji Gallery raids: Cultural leaders urge Cleveland to develop proactive policies for the arts
- Creative South
- WMC Fest 5
- Ultimate Vector Collection 1 – Over 1,000 Images
- Todd on Twitter: @theeventsguru
- WMC Fest Workshops
The YouTube feed is raw and unedited.
Interested in sponsoring the Go Media podcast, either episodically or exclusively? Well, hit us up at email@example.com if you are interested in advertising your business, project, event, or portfolio.
What Do You Think?
We want to hear what you think about the latest episode of our podcast and what topics you would like to see covered in upcoming episodes. Comment below with your suggestions.
Join Us Live
This episode was recorded live on Friday, April 25th, 2014 at gomediazine.com/live. Next recording will be Friday, May 30th, 2014.
Ready for More?
Keep learning and listening to more Go Media podcasts!